Kbc second contestant shri kishan yadav 28th August
He is playing now and let see how much he will win :
Here is the question :
1.If you call someone “Makkhichos ” then what you are calling him ?
A. EVIL B. HUMBLE
C. DISHONEST D. MISERLY
2. What number is used with reference to a type of cricket match as a normal version ?
A .50 B.5
C. 2 D.1
3. What is the term used for shops that provide the buyer exemption from certain taxes ?
A. Care-Free B. Duty-free
C. JOB-FREE D. Rate-free
4. Which of these mucial instrument is held in one hand and played with the other ?
A. Tabla B. Santoor
C. Mridangam D. Dafli
5. The chief minister of which two Indian States have the same First name ?
A. Sikkim and Nagaland B. Goa and Haryana
C. Kerala and Karnataka D. Mizoram and Nagaland
6. Which Chetan Bhagat Book has the following dedication “for my mother / For rural India / for the non-English types ” ?
A. One Indian Girl B. One night @call center
C. Half Girlfriend D. 2 States
7. More than 90’s percent of giant Panda’s diet consists of which plant ?
A. Eucalyptus B. Banana
C. Bamboo D. Date Palm
He is still playing and hope he will win 7crore .Let see for tomorrow on #kbcsonytv