Big Boss Registration Season 11 2017
So Big Boss registration is going on now and you can also be a part of Big boss for season 11 2017 . Yes you heard right this time new season which is 11 will soon air on television and those who are interested can apply and be a part of Big Boss .
Criteria for being a part of Big Boss
You must be above 18 years of Age for applying in Big Boss
Users to publish content, data, information, text, images, videos, audios, audio-visuals, User’s opinion, recommendation, advice, view, etc
- Colors may obtain information about Your name, email address, date of birth, age, device, device id, contact details, gender, location, pin code, area code, occupation, provided by You either on the Service and/or which may be available to the Company or other Users as a result of You publishing User Material on the Service and/or which may be available to the Company if You access the Service through any linked social media platforms;
- Colors may also obtain information about You, from any e-mails, letters, communication, etc. that You send to Us.
- Colors may obtain information about Your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying Your type of device, geographic location, usage history, etc.
- Colors may also obtain information about how the Service is used by You. Such information may include but shall not be limited to:
- User Material that You publicly post or share on the Service;
- login information (date and time of login, number of logins, etc.);
- destinations/ pages visited within the Service;
- advertisements viewed and measurement of advertisement effectiveness;
- content viewed;
- content shared on social media;
- User preferences (eg. program preferences, language, preferred social media, liked pages, searched items, etc.);
- Third-Party Websites visited while on the Service;
- Service requests; etc
- Device Id/IMEA No:
- all other individual usage patterns on the Service.