Kaun Banega Crorepati Registration – Kbc Information

Kbc Registration , Kbc Gbjj , Kbc Question , Kbcsony

Get , Set and Go today is kbc registration

Today kbc question

Kbc Registration TODAY 🙂

So Users how is going your preparation for kbc registration ? Are you playing our kbc quiz program ?  If not then go ahead for that and start playing kbc quiz so that your chance to get selected by sending right answer will be high

Read more : .Kbc registration starts from 17th June

TOODAYYY !  TODAAAYYY!   TODAAAYYYY!

kbc registration

YES only one day remains for kbc registration for new season 9 2017.Prepare yourself to get into it by registering from our site or via Mobile apps for more info please see how to register in kbc

Here is Kbc Registration Important Dates :

Play kbc web game

Questions Lines Open Lines Close
Date                                Time Date Time
1 17 Jun 2017 21:00 PM 18 Jun 2017 20:59PM
2 18Jun 2017 21:00 PM 19Jun 2017 20:59 PM
3 19Jun 2017 21:00 PM 20Jun 2017 20:59 pm
4 20Jun 2017 21:00 PM 21Jun 2017 20:59PM
5 21Jun 2017 21:00 PM 22Jun 2017 20:59 PM

Some tips before applying in Kbc for registration :

On 19th June Kbc registration will start on 9:00Pm onwards  .You will have to visit kbcsony.co.in for kbc registration question page .There you will find kbc registration question in Appropriate manner with one question and four options like :

Ques :    ?

A.                        B.

C.                       D.

SO HOW YOU CAN SEND YOUR ANSWER TO GET REGISTER ?

Read here : How to register in kbc

Try to answer your answer at 9:00 Pm sharp may be you will lucky as it is said “come first and get first ” . So all the best for your registration.

GET KBC REGISTRATION QUESTION HERE

Facebook Comments

Play kbc web game

kbc 2017kbc 9kbc important dateskbc newskbc officialkbc registrationkbc registration dateskbc sony

kbcofficial • June 17, 2017

Previous Post

Next Post

Comments

1. ranjaykumarblog June 16, 2017 - 6:07 am Reply

Amitabh Sir mujhe ek mouka dijiye jisse ki mai KBC-9 me aa saku kyunki mai bhut bre loan se gujar raha hu or iss loan ke wajah se mai bhut bre muskil me hu mai KBC-9 me aa kr apne sbhi loan ko khatm Karna chahta hu sir Thank you.

2. Surejasonalp June 17, 2017 - 3:29 am Reply

Mauka de mauka Baghban me aane ka

3. Gaurav mishra June 17, 2017 - 5:17 am Reply

sir bahut bahut shubhkaamnayein season 9th shuru karne ke liye i tried kbc 2017 so thank u

4. Juhi Rani Barad June 17, 2017 - 6:13 am Reply

Dear Amitabh sir,
    I am too much excited to participate in this season of KBC. But I am a bit disappointed because I could not participate in it as I am only of 15 years (not of 18 as the given criteria). Can you please allow me to take part in this season as I am much eager for this?

5. prasanta bastia June 17, 2017 - 6:19 pm Reply

answer b

6. samed June 19, 2017 - 11:16 am Reply

sir bahut hi bahut thangs kbc season soru karne ke liye isase hamare jese noujvan ko kismet agmane ka moka milega

7. Sachin laxman Sonawane July 13, 2017 - 4:00 pm Reply

Sir maine sabhi ans sahi sahi diye hi muje call nahi aya